The IMPACT Conference brings together college students, nonprofit professionals, campus administrators, and team of service members to share experiences, stories, and resources in their work for social change.
Quality workshops are pivotal to our program, and we are excited that you are interested in facilitating a workshop at this year’s conference.
for detailed descriptions of the categories click here.
- Building and Enhancing Community Service Programs
- Alternative Break Programs.
- AmeriCorps/National Service/Year of Service programs
- Issue and Advocacy
- Leadership and Professional Skills/Career Development
- Life after College/Recent Graduate
- Spirituality/Faith and Service
You can submit proposals by using the online form below or by completing and submitting the
form in MS Word.
If submitting by Word, please delete this first page before you submit. Also, rename the document starting with your last name and then brief portion of your workshop title, ie – “Obama – Trying to Make Change as President.” Email to email@example.com.
Please submit your proposal by the following date(s):
FINAL SUBMISSION: Monday, December 10,2012 at 11:59 pm Eastern Standard Time.
Proposals will be evaluated and you will be notified of its status by December 17, 2012.
Proposal Selection Criteria
When reviewing the workshop proposal submissions, the committee will complete our evaluation based on the following criteria:
- The content offers a significant contribution to the purpose of the conference and can clearly fit into a specific area.
- The workshop has a clear purpose and objectives.
- The workshop format is dynamic and engages the audience through participation and discussion.
- The workshop provides the audience with concrete ideas/models that can be applied on their campus and/or community.